Welcome to Foreign Policy Journal (www.foreignpolicyjournal.com, hereafter FPJ). By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, you should not use this website. These terms may be modified at any time and without notice.
The contents of this site are protected under U.S. and international copyright law. If you would like to copy, redistribute, publish, or otherwise use content from this site outside of “fair use” as defined under U.S. copyright law (U.S.C. 17 § 107), permission is required.
If you would like to republish any content from this site on your website or blog, please contact the editor.
The views and opinions expressed in articles published at FPJ are the respective authors’ own and do not necessarily reflect those of FPJ. Authors are fully responsible for their own work. Although the publisher makes a reasonable effort to ensure that information accurate and factual, FPJ does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause. By using this site, you acknowledge that site content may contain inaccuracies or errors and you accept full responsibility and all liability for your own use of this information.
All visitors are welcome to post comments to articles. Debate is welcome and encouraged at FPJ. To keep the discussion meaningful, relevant, and productive, the following rules will be enforced:
- Comments must be of reasonable length, relevant to the topic of the article, and respectful to others.
- You must be civil and courteous towards authors and other commenters. Substantive criticisms are welcome, but ad hominem argumentation, personal attacks, insults, and abusive language are not.
- Comments containing racist or hateful remarks or personal attacks will be deleted and the user banned.
- If you disagree with an article or other commenters, you are welcome to express your contrary view, but please support your position with an argument (i.e., point out where you think there are any errors of fact or logic). Comments consisting of mere dismissals or that otherwise do not substantively address others’ points may be deleted.
- You are welcome to share links to sources containing information relevant to the article topic in order to support your arguments, but do not post links to make your argument for you.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. FPJ makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Last updated on: May 24, 2018.